Dr. Rajesh Teckchandani
M.B.B.S Mumbai University.
**Years of Experience
- M.B.B.S Mumbai University.
- PGDHHM [Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management) Symbiosis Centre of Health Care (SCHC) Pune.
- Member of R.S.H (Member Of Royal Society in Promotion of Health) London.
Certified Course in Diabetology from M.Vishwanathhan University.Chennai.
- Diploma in Cardiology Emergencies from Boston University.
- Diabetic Foot Educator.
- Post Graduation in Clinical Endocrinology.
Dr. Rajesh Teckchandani is an M.B.B.S Mumbai University.
- Worked as RMO (Medicine] in N Desai Memorial Hospital for 1 year.
- Worked in Bombay Hospital for 3 years as Registrar I.C.U and C.M.O.
- Worked in Bacha’s Memorial Nursing Home in I.C.U for 2 years.
- Worked as a Medical Advisor in Remex Pharma
- Worked in Cumballa Hill Heart Clinic and General Hospital for 1 year as an Intensivist
- Worked as an intensivist in B.C.J Hospital for 4 years.
- Working as I.C.U ln charge in Jeevan Jyot Hospital.
- Working as Medical Offícer in Hotel Taj Lands End
- Working as Banh Medical Officer in Reserve Bank Of India.
- Attached to Care & Cure I.C.U.
- Attached to Beams Hospital Khar West
- Attached to Criticare Hospital as a Consultant.
- Attached to GuruNanak Hospital as Consultant.