Dr. Dhiraj Jain
M.B.B.S DNB (Tuberculosis and Pulmonary Medicine)
Dr. Dhiraj Jain is an M.B.B.S DNB (Tuberculosis and Pulmonary Medicine)
- Fellowship in Intensive Care Medicine from Apollo Hospital Education and Research Foundation, Hyderabad from July 2015 to December 2015.
- Senior Registrar in Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai from February 2016 to July 2016.
- Intensivist at Sunridges specialty Hospital, Vile Parle, Mumbai from August 2016 to November 2016.
- Clinical training in Bronchoscopy in Tata Memorial Cancer hospital Parel in January 2017.
- Certificate course in Fellowship in Sleep medicine at International Institute of Sleep Sciences, Thane from December 2016 to April 2017.
- Certificate Course in Evidence Based Diabetes Management by PHFI, New Delhi from May 2017 to April 2018.
- Medicine Registrar at Global Hospital, Parel, Mumbai from May 2017 to September.
- Assistant Professor of Chest Medicine & EPRC at Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai from September 2017 to November 2020.
Working as Freelancing Consultant Pulmonologist at various hospitals & Polyclinic OPD from Bandra to Andheri area.
Working as Honourable Consultant at Holy Family Hospital, Bandra (West)